If your skin shines in some areas while it was normal to others, you certainly have a combination skin. But if the skin is quite brilliant and that the problem is worse in summer, it may be present at other times of the year, according to certain periods: change in temperature, digestion, hormonal cycles of women, period Stress, pollution. Here is how it is possible to treat a problem of oily skin naturally.
Completion Stages of Oily Skin Care Treatment:
1. The skin may undergo changes in areas throughout a day. If there are external factors difficult to avoid – stress, pollution, moving from one room to an outdoor hot to 4, etc. – there are some internal remedies that can be applied to reduce skin problems.
2. Begin by examining your diet. It is true that in winter, we tend to eat more fatty or sugary products and perhaps to appreciate 2 or 3 cups of coffee or hot chocolate to warm up. But always try to keep the good habit of eating every day fruits and vegetables. Your skin will appreciate.
3. During the long winter months, especially watchful for excess: refined sugars and sweets of all kinds, baked goods, fried foods, meats, alcohol, white flour. Of course, difficult to make a vegetable soup at the time of Eve, while everyone enjoys a duck sauce with fried potatoes. Do not deprive yourself during these periods, but then resume your good habits.
4. As a naturopathic treatment, we advise a herbal concoction for a small internal cleansing (liver, digestive system): artichoke fumitory, wild pansy, elm. Eat this mixture at a rate of one cup morning and evening for 3 weeks.
5. If you do not have enough time to buy your plants and do your preparation, there are food stores and pharmacy nutritional supplements equivalent form of caplets or blisters. For the liver, we recommend: milk thistle, artichoke, black radish, among others. For the digestive system, one can cure a small Aloe Vera drink.
6. To treat your oily skin, external use, you can make a mask once a week based on clay, juice of carrots and cucumbers. Oily skin often needs to be hydrated, unlike what we think and there are often oily skin that are dehydrated, especially as it tries to dry up and matting that some products may dehydrate the skin.
7. So choose which are mainly creams and moisturizing matting. Otherwise, apply every night, a dab of aloe vera gel: there is nothing better in terms of hydration in terms of natural oily skin care treatment.
- Best Skin Care For Oily Skin (forallwomentoknow.blogspot.com)
- 5 Great Cleansers to Balance Oily Skin (bellasugar.com)
Written by Tiffany Weekes
- Acne & Wrinkles
- Baby & Pregnancy
- Baby Health
- Conditions & Diseases
- Dating & Relationships
- Dental Health
- Diets & Food
- Fitness Tips
- Food and Nutrition
- HCG Weight Loss
- Makeup & Hair
- Mental Health
- Money & Style
- Sexual Health
- Skin Care
- Sleep Health
- Sports & Recreation
- Stop Smoking
- Training & Workouts
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Tips