Nothing Speaks To A Woman More Than A Sexy Smelling ManDating & Relationships . LifeStyle
Everyman wants to look and feel his best every time he walks out the door and goes into the public eye. It is just human nature to want to present a good looking image so that others see them in a favorable way. The grooming process plays a very large role in that. The way a man looks and smells is what draws others to them, so when a man smells like a million dollars he will feel like it too, which in turn will get him the attention he is wanting.
Some men think that they have to have a lot of money and drive a fancy car to be attractive to the opposite sex, but in fact one of the main things that draws a womans attention is the way he smells. When a man smells great it draws her in like a moth to a flame, and naturally makes her want to get even closer.
Crave Attention? You Will Get All You Want Wearing Histories de Parfums.
One of the best smelling men around are wearing the very popular Histories de Parfums. This is one eau de parfume that will ensure that you get the attention you crave, and not just from women, men will be asking what you are wearing every time you step out wearing this.
This collection is more like a library of scents that are created to be bold and last all day, you will not get a “light” scent from this company. Here are all the different choices that Histories de Parfums offer to their gentlemen customers.
From the Libraries Collection:
- The 1725- This is an ambered, woody sent that is absolutely perfect for a man that is both elegant and seductive. This parfume will enhance your already natural sensual gifts and give you an air of romance.
- The 1740- A wooded and spicy chypre scent mixed with just enough Patchouli to give you a dark and mysterious air that is sure to draw the ladies.
- The 1828- This parfume will lift you up and give you an energized citrus and woody scent that is bright and timeless and will dazzle any that comes near.
From the Irreverent Collection:
- Noir Patchouli- This Parfume from Histories de Parfums has a very powerful, mystic woody and chypre scent that takes you back in time to where the men were dark, full of magic and mysteriously raw. The opposite sex will be spellbound and unable to resist your appeal when you wear this.
From the Cult Books Collection:
- The 1969- This is an oriental scent that is warm and sensual, with hints of chocolate, coffee, and musk it is sure to be one of the more erotic things a man could wear.
From the Tuberose Collection:
- Tuberose 3 Animale- this is a very haunting and magical scent to be sure. With its mix of blond tobacco and the illusive immortal flower, wearing this parfume will charm and bewitch anyone who dares to come near, but you will be unresistible non the less.
Wearing One of These Histories De Parfums Scents will Bring you the Notice you Rightfully Deserve by All.
No matter which of these gorgeous scents you choose from Histories de Parfums, you are sure to go out and have a wide range of people completely interested in you and exactly what you are wearing that is making you so impossible to ignore even in a large crowd.
When you wear Histories de Parfums you show that you have impeccably great taste, which in turn shows you are a man worth following by the men, and a must to catch by all of the women.
[box_light]Rose McNeil is both a freelance writer and entrepreneur. She has been featured in top magazines like Entrepreneur Magazine, INC., Forbes Magazine, and Fortune Magazine.[/box_light]
- Scent on Canvas: When Perfume Meets Painting (fragrantica.com)
- DE NATURA : Four organic perfumes from the collection of Frazer Parfums (2011) (theblacknarcissus.com)
- Exclusive: Behati Prinsloo Talks About VS’s New Parfum Victoria and Shows Cosmo Her Ring (cosmopolitan.com)
- The Greening of You (fragrantica.com)
Written by Guest Author
- Acne & Wrinkles
- Baby & Pregnancy
- Baby Health
- Conditions & Diseases
- Dating & Relationships
- Dental Health
- Diets & Food
- Fitness Tips
- Food and Nutrition
- HCG Weight Loss
- Makeup & Hair
- Mental Health
- Money & Style
- Sexual Health
- Skin Care
- Sleep Health
- Sports & Recreation
- Stop Smoking
- Training & Workouts
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Tips