The best natural remedies for getting rid of acne can be available at home. You have to just be patient, take out some time for yourself and apply the remedies to get free of acne. Below are some of the Home Remedies to treat Acne
Tea tree oil has proven its worth in fighting acne. It contains excellent anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that can be used effectively in getting rid of acne.
Aloe Vera can be used for almost all skin ailments. It includes acne too as it contains polysaccharides that repair the damaged skin quickly and effectively by decreasing inflammation process and reduce the scars left behind by acne and pimples.
Honey is not known to have qualities to fight acne. It only soothes the skin and helps in reducing any scar left behind by acne.
Apple Cider Vinegar is one natural agent that is rich in Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) due to which it is an excellent detoxifying agent.
Witch Hazel is a cheap and accessible option that helps maintain the pH balance of the skin has little or no reaction to any skin type. It is easy to apply by soaking in a cotton ball and applying. It has excellent anti-bacterial qualities and can also be used as an astringent that cleanses the skin.
Baking soda is used as a facial cleanser and a toner. It can be used as a paste with water for cleaning the skin or can be applied as a pack on face and remove by rinsing with water.
Garlic is one of the most effective and easily available home remedies for acne. Garlic has extremely strong anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties that kill a wide range of bacteria. It also reduces the redness caused due the lesions developed in the acne called as Acne vulgaris.
Natural Remedies to treat Acne Scars:
- Use lemon or lime juice with cotton ball and rinse skin.
- Make a paste with sandalwood and rosewater and apply on the affected area for more than an hour and wash off.
- Slice a tomato and keep it over the scarred area.
- Massage olive oil over the affected part of skin.
- Apply honey over the affected part.
- Use a face pack of tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Use a face pack made of crushed fenugreek leaves.
You should also take proper preventive measures towards occurrence of acne. This is also a faster way to treat them. Following practices should be undertaken:-
- Eat a healthy, balanced and hygienic diet.
- Exercise regularly depending upon the spare time you can manage.
- Maintain a good personal hygiene by taking a bath daily, washing hands with soap after every exposure to dirt or dust and wearing clean clothes.
- Sleep adequately every day with a good posture. Don’t sleep facing down.
- Live a stress-free life.
There are various ways with which one can try to treat an acne problem. Most people try to discover a solution that will rid them of this dreaded problem in a flash. However, once they are told that the best solution is the natural way to approach the problem and given the side effects of surgical removal of acne, people have now understood that the best way to get rid of acne is the natural way. However, a dominating factor in deciding the type of treatment of acne, particularly with Natural Acne Remedies, the time taken in their removal, and occurrence of post inflammatory scars is the skin type of an individual.
- Dealing With Acne Scars Made Easier (bellasugar.com)
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars (answers.com)
- Study finds virus potential cure for acne (abc.net.au)
Balanced Diet Beauty Calories Cancer Diet Diet Plan Eating Effective Weight Loss Exercise feat featured fitness Food Fresh Fruits Fresh Fruits And Vegetables Fruits And Vegetables Fruits Vegetables Hcg Weight Loss Health Health Experts Losing Weight Lt Massage Mental health Muscle Natural Diet Nbsp Nutrition Person To Person Physical exercise Physical fitness Pregnancy Pregnant Women Skin Sleep spot Stress Time Period Tooth Weight Loss Weight Loss Diet Weight Loss Products Weight Loss Program Weight Reduction Weight training
- Women! How To Turn Heads And Make Men Walk Into Things
- Facts About Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Make Yourself Look Years Younger With The Following Tips And Tricks
- What Conditions Do Orthopedic Surgeons Often Treat?
- Here’s How To Relieve Stress Through Extreme Sports (Yes, Really)
- If You Are Thinking About Having Breast Implants You Need To Read This!