History of How the World SleptInfographics
Imagine you were alive 5000, 500, or even 50 years ago. Have you ever wondered how you have slept at night back then? Most likely, if you were a “caveman”, you would have slept on the ground in a cave with an animal skin for warmth if you were lucky. By the Renaissance era, people had developed the idea of stuffed mattresses, but they were often filled with materials like straw or husks. In the 20th century, mattress technology evolved rapidly, with the spread of spring mattresses, waterbeds, and foam mattresses. Today, you may enjoy a comfortable night’s rest on a memory foam or latex mattress, showing how far people have come. Take a look the “How the World Slept” infographic from Astrabeds and learn how our ancestors slumbered!
This Infographic on How the World Slept is strategized by viral Content Specialist Kim Tyrone Agapito for One Mall Group.
Balanced Diet Beauty Calories Cancer Diet Diet Plan Eating Effective Weight Loss Exercise feat featured fitness Food Fresh Fruits Fresh Fruits And Vegetables Fruits And Vegetables Fruits Vegetables Hcg Weight Loss Health Health Experts Losing Weight Lt Massage Mental health Muscle Natural Diet Nbsp Nutrition Person To Person Physical exercise Physical fitness Pregnancy Pregnant Women Skin Sleep spot Stress Time Period Tooth Weight Loss Weight Loss Diet Weight Loss Products Weight Loss Program Weight Reduction Weight training
- Top 3 Pesticides Used For Ant Control And Their Effects On Health
- Seven Must-Have Apparel Items For Expecting Mothers
- Great Wholesome Dessert Ideas For The Whole Family
- 5 Phases Of Intoxication: Knowing Where You Stand (If You Are Still Standing)
- Makeup and Your Little Girl – an Age Appropriate Guide
- Workout without the Gym: 6 Awesomely Simple Ways to Cardio Your Way to Fitness!
Leave a Reply